As you may or may not be aware #NZLead has some pretty big things planned for 2015 and into the future, all aimed at the professional and personal development of our community. You can check out the planned calendar of events here.
To help folk navigate through the various twitter chats, google+ hangouts, events, unconference and resourses available and to aid in each persons’ professional development in the ‘people sphere’ we’re creating a career mapping / planning tool to categorise the #NZLead offerings.
Starting with the basics as per the table (link here), we’re aiming to develop this into a useable graphic based tool aligned with everything #NZLead does – more on how it will work later!
For now we’re asking for your help in terms of experience, career path and insight.
1. Can you see any obvious gaps, ommissions or irregularities in the table below? And / or do you have any suggestions for alteration?
2. What path has your career taken to date?
3. Have you jumped between, skipped past or across HR specialisations?
4. What other areas of business do you most frequently collaborate with and why? Eg: Marketing
5. Are there instances where roles would work above or below current experience levels?
6. How do you see these career paths evolving in the future?
>>> #NZLead Twitter Chat Thursday 12 March, 2015 @ 7pm NZT <<<
***Thanks to Angela Atkins and her best-selling book Employment Bites (http://www.elephanttraining.co.nz/EmpBites.html) which was a useful start to putting together the table.